Update (6/10/2017): Below is a link to a PDF that shows a map of the street with numbered booth locations. Your booth number will be emailed to you tonight.
- All equipment and displays, including tables and chairs, must be provided by the participants.
- Booths are limited to a 10 X 10 foot space. Electricity is not available.
- You will receive a ticket online upon completion of this registration. The ticket must presented on the day of the fair as proof of pre-registration. Vendor locations will be assigned based on the order their registration applications are received. If a vendor does not have a confirmation letter or ticket, and they wish to participate, they may register and pay that day, but their booth location will be assigned based on remaining available space.
- Booth assignments will be posted on the window of the Newton Highlands Post Office and the window of Marcia and Bea’s at 9:00 AM the day of the event.
- Booth set-up begins at 9:00 AM and must be completed by 11:00am. Part of Lincoln St. will be closed to traffic and parking; you may enter to unload only. Please note that runners participating in the 5K Road Race will be running through the booths towards the finish line from 10:00 – 10:45am. No vehicles will be allowed to unload during that time.
- There is no rain-date. In case of bad weather, local village merchants plus the first 30 paid
- non-food registrants will be allowed to set up in the Hyde Community Center on Lincoln St.
- All food vendors must obtain an itinerant permit from the Newton Health Department. Contact the Newton Health Department at 617-796-1420.
- No refunds.
Vendors and musicians may access Lincoln Street before 10AM and after 4PM, with police permission via three points (click the map for detailed view):
- From east: Light blue route on map to corner of Lincoln and Walnut Streets (GPS: 1169 Walnut Street, Newton Highlands)
- From west: To corner of Lincoln and Bowdoin
- From Rte. 9: Dark blue route on map to Hartford Street
Note: If you are arriving via Rte. 9 Eastbound to Hartford Street, then you’ll need to do a U-turn to reach Hartford Street:
- From Rte. 9 Eastbound, go through the light at Elliot/Woodward (Sunoco Station), past Dunkin Donuts.
- Just over the bridge, exit right and on the ramp take a hard-right hairpin turn.
- Turn right onto Centre Street and go under the bridge.
- Immediately after the bridge, take a left onto the entrance ramp for Rte. 9 Westbound.
- Immediately after merging onto Rte. 9 Westbound, take a right onto Hartford Street.