See the schedule for times. There will be two stages: East Stage and West Stage:
East Stage (Jazz): Chris Pitts, Wes Wirth, Josh Raymond, Yuki Kanesaka, Tal Shalom-Kobi
Bring your equipment to the corner of Lincoln and Walnut Streets (GPS: 1169 Walnut Street, Newton Highlands). Route is in light blue on the map.
West Stage (Youth, Pop/Rock): Stacey Peasley Band, Paulette’s Ballet Studio, Studio Two (Beatles tribute), Fifth Division (classic rock)
Bring your equipment up Hartford Street, accessible from Rte. 9 Westbound. Police will let you through. Route is in dark blue on the map.
Note: If you are arriving via Rte. 9 Eastbound, then you’ll need to do a U-turn to reach Hartford Street:
- From Rte. 9 Eastbound, go through the light at Elliot/Woodward (Sunoco Station), past Dunkin Donuts.
- Just over the bridge, exit right and on the ramp take a hard-right hairpin turn.
- Turn right onto Centre Street and go under the bridge.
- Immediately after the bridge, take a left onto the entrance ramp for Rte. 9 Westbound.
- Immediately after merging onto Rte. 9 Westbound, take a right onto Hartford Street.