- 5K Road Race & Family Fun Run, 10AM-11AM
- Bouncy Houses (free)
- Face Painting (free)
- Caricatures (free)
- Magicians — 11:00-2:30 near Walnut Market
- New Art Center activities
- Children’s soccer coaching (ages 1-12), on the grass near NH Congregational Church
- Touch-a-Truck, near Hyde Center
|East Stage (JAZZ)
(in front of Fleck Coffee)
|West Stage (YOUTH)
(in front of Congregational Church)
These local restaurants will have food available in outdoor street booths:
- The Grape Leaf
- O’Hara’s Food & Spirits
- The Eatery
- Newton Pizza House
- Fleck Coffee
- Anna’s Taqueria
A Bon Me food truck will be in the parking lot by the Brookline Bank Fun Zone, with tables and chairs.
- Please park on local side streets around the Highlands: Bowdoin, Chester, Columbus, Hillside, Forest, Mountfort, Erie, and Hartford Streets.
- Please pay attention to street signs because in many cases parking may be allowed only on one side of the street.
- Parking is also available on the south side of Lincoln Street (closest to Route 9).
- Runners will be running on the north side of Lincoln Street around 10AM, so we discourage parking there until after 11AM.
- Highlands Village Day is conveniently accessible to the MBTA Newton Highlands stop on the Riverside (“D”) branch of the Green Line. Exit toward Walnut Street and walk two blocks down Lincoln Street.
- MBTA bus #59 stops at the corner of Walnut and Lincoln Streets, at the east end of the festival.